5 Famous Panchatantra Quotes and teachings for kids as well as adults. Panchatantra or “Five Principles” is a collection of ancient Indian poplar tales written by Pandit Vishnu Sharma. Each of these animal fables ends with a moral related to the story. Here are five famous quotes from Panchatantra tales.
- Intelligence can accomplish things more easily than army and weapons (that is - physical power).
- Excellent, average, and low qualities appear in anyone or anything due to association with person or things of the corresponding type.
- Truly good men are like rubber balls; even if they fall they bounce back. A fool falls like mud and gets stuck to the ground.
- One should seek for the salutary in the unpleasant: if it is there, it is after all nectar. One should seek for the deceitful in the pleasant: if it is there it is after all poison.
- A great man does not lose his self-possession when he is afflicted; the ocean is not made muddy by the falling in of its banks.